San Antonio Water Heater Repair & Installation
Caliente Plumbing, Heating & Air has a reputation as the best water heater repair and installation service provider in San Antonio. And we do it with the highest quality and the best price for you. If you can’t be without hot water (who doesn’t need hot water every day?) — you need a hot water heater service that you can trust. This goes for emergency situations and routine repairs. We specialize in water heater installation, water heater repairs, and water installation services. Our family-owned company offers a full line of hot water heater services. We work on every type of water heater. This includes gas water heaters, electric water heaters, tankless water heaters, and more.
Water Heater Installation
We offer the best water heaters for every budget and every lifestyle. We do installations for all types of water heaters — whether it is tankless, electric, or gas. You may need a water heater that can accommodate just a few people. Or, you may need one that will provide for a large family that requires much more showers, laundry, and dishes to be cleaned with hot water. Either way — Caliente Plumbing, Heating & Air has got you covered.
We have experience working with the top names in the industry and only give you the best. But don’t worry — if your budget is a concern, we can work with you to find the perfect water heater to fit both your needs and finances.
As the water heater experts in San Antonio, we can help you choose the best size and type of water heater to match your needs. All we need is a little information about your water usage habits, the size of your household, and the budget you are working with. We are fully licensed to handle all water heater installations. You can be sure that we will handle the job from start to finish and make sure it is done right the first time. Give us a call when you need a water heater installation.
Water Heater Repair
Hot water is vital to so many daily activities. We’re talking about showers, laundry, dishes, and more. With Caliente Hot Water as your water heater service provider, you can be sure that we will respond quickly to any issues that you might have. We can repair electric, gas, and tankless water heaters.
When your water heater starts to lose its effectiveness, we are ready to step in and help. The average hot water tank will last for 8-12 years so repairs or replacement is something that you should expect to deal with a couple of times.
There are some things you can do for your hot water heater to help it run properly. It is important to ensure there is always two feet of clearance around it. You should also drain about 25 percent of your tank regularly (a few times each year). This will help remove any sediment that has settled inside the tank.
Water Heater Replacement
Ideally, you would have a hot water heater installed in your home. It gets the job done, and you never have to worry about it. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work that way. Sooner or later, your hot water heater will need to be replaced. When that day comes, you can count on us to help you find the right replacement.
There are several things that you should consider to help you decide when you need a water heater replacement. A good general rule of thumb is that once your current water heater reaches its 10th birthday, you should start preparing for a replacement. At this age, you will know that it is nearing the end of its usefulness so this is a great time to begin looking at your replacement options. This way you won’t have a surprise expense on your hands when the day comes that it stops working.
Signs Of A Malfunctioning Water Heater
There are several factors to consider when deciding if a new water heater is right for you. Here are some things to look for when considering the well being of your San Antonio water heater.
- Age — As we mentioned, a 10+ year old water heater is probably on its last legs. If you are not sure how old your unit is, you should be able to get that information from the serial number on the manufacturer’s sticker (usually near the top of the unit). Typically, the first two numbers indicate the year of your water heater.
- No hot water — The lack of hot water is the biggest sign that there is something wrong with your San Antonio water heater. If you aren’t getting enough hot water for your shower, then you may have sediment that has built up in the unit and separated the water from the heat source. If your water heater isn’t doing its only job, it’s time to consult the professionals.
- Colored water — If your hot water seems rusty, this could be an indicator that your water heater is rusting on the inside and may start leaking soon. You can check on this by filling a couple of five-gallon buckets with your water. Compare If your cold water is clear and your hot water is a brownish color, you probably need a water heater replacement.
- Noise — Over time sediment can build up in the bottom of your tank. This sediment eventually gets hard and takes away from the capacity of your water heater. This hardened sediment is likely the source of the noise.
- Leaks — Water leaks are another major issue that water heaters can have. Leaks can actually be a serious situation. For one thing, leaking and pools of water can lead to mold growing in your home. There is also a chance that your tank could even explode. Our team can help by using the proper techniques to fix any leaks or perform the water heater replacement that you need.
Call To Schedule Your Water Heater Service
Our team is standing by and ready to assist you with any water heater issue you may have. Call us today to make an appointment for the finest water heater services in San Antonio, Boerne, and the surrounding areas for water heater installation, repair, and replacement. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that you have the hot water that you need. We provide friendly services and quick solutions and our technicians are fully licensed and certified. Call (210) 330-3000 to schedule an appointment. We offer our services at a flat rate that is competitive and we are confident that you will be happy with the service we provide.