Heating Services In San Antonio
Heating services in San Antonio are an extremely important amenity for anyone living in this region of the United States when it gets cold. Without a good quality heating unit, you may be left experiencing some bitter cold during the winter. This is something that can be less than fun! This is why it is so important to make sure that you have a heating unit that is good quality and functional. Are you curious about heating and some of the aspects you may run into? We’ll cover those for you below.
When it comes to the installation of your heating unit, it is important to know that your heating company has everything taken care of and you can just sit back and relax. Caliente Plumbing, Heating, & Air provides the best heating services in San Antonio. When you put your trust in our company, you can be sure we will have your back from installation to any necessary maintenance issues that may pop up.
Maintaining a heating unit is much easier than you might expect. However, there are some aspects of your unit that should be inspected from time to time and replaced when necessary. Doing this will surely extend the life of your heating unit. In order to make sure that your furnace is working properly when the cold comes, follow these maintenance tips.
- Don’t wait to do your furnace maintenance. Just in case there is an issue, the sooner you find it, the sooner you can have it taken care of. You don’t want to find a problem after it is already freezing outside.
- The first thing you should do is just give it a quick look. Does everything look right? Is everything still attached where it should be?
- Make sure that your drainage tube is clear. Water can get inside and interfere with the flame sensor.
- Shut off the power and remove the door so you can test the wires. Just softly pull on them to make sure that they are all still in place.
- Remove debris that can interfere with the way your furnace runs. A little bit of dusting and vacuuming will go a long way toward keeping that stuff from hampering your furnace.
- The flame sensor needs to be cleaned at least annually to keep it from stopping the unit from working completely.
- The filter is the biggest thing that you should be doing maintenance on. It needs to be checked a few times a year and probably replaced multiple times annually.
There is quite a bit that you can do to keep your furnace running in an optimal fashion. There are also some aspects of maintenance that may need a professional. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call.
In San Antonio, when your heating unit goes out, think of Caliente Plumbing, Heating, & Air as the first responders for your furnace. We are here to help with your heating services in San Antonio. When something goes wrong, you can rest easy knowing that we are on the job. What might happen that would require a professional for heating repair? Here are some common problems that would warrant professional help.
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- Strange noises or vibrating while the unit is turning on or in use.
- It runs, but there is no warm air or not enough warm air.
- The blower will not shut off.
- Constant cycling between the on and off settings.
Replacing a furnace is a big investment. It is something that you should definitely feel comfortable before making such a decision. You definitely don’t want to buy the first thing you see. Do your research to make sure you get just what you need and get it for a good deal. This will make a big difference in your heating services in San Antonio.
Think about what you liked and didn’t like about the unit that you are replacing and that will help you narrow down your options. Even after doing the research, you’ll probably have questions. That’s OK. Caliente Plumbing, Heating & Air has answers you are looking for. We can answer any and all questions you may have regarding the replacement of your old unit. Here are some factors to consider when deciding to replace your furnace.
- Location. Where do you live? A furnace in San Antonio might need to operate differently than one in say South Dakota.
- Current System. What have you been using? If it worked well, you might want to choose the same one. If not, maybe you should try something new.
Call To Schedule Your Heating Service
Our team is standing by and ready to assist you with any heating issue you may have. Call us today to make an appointment for the greatest heating services in the San Antonio area. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services. We provide friendly services and quick solutions. Call (210) 330-3000 to schedule an appointment.