Air Conditioning In San Antonio
Without a doubt, air conditioning services in San Antonio are one of the most important amenities for anyone living in this region of the United States. Without a good quality air conditioning unit, you will be experiencing some serious heat upward of 100 degrees throughout the summer. Not a very fun time. This is why it is so important to make sure that you have an air conditioning unit that is good quality and functional. Are you curious about air conditioning and some of the factors you may come across while installing or owning one?
Air Conditioner Installation
When it comes to the installation of your air conditioning unit, you can feel confident knowing that your local air conditioning company has everything under control. Caliente Plumbing, Heating, & Air has the best air conditioning services in San Antonio. When you are utilizing our company you can be sure that from the installation and any future maintenance will be a no problem and no hassle endeavor.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Maintaining an air conditioning unit is much easier than you have probably expected. But there are certain elements that if checked up on throughout the year and replaced when needed, will ensure that your unit will last the test of time. Here are some common maintenance issues that you can expect from an air conditioning unit.
- Remove any and all debris or brush near the unit. This will ensure nothing is caught in or clogging up the unit.
- Clean the condenser coils every spring.
- Check for any loose contacts or electrical connections. The “make sure it’s plugged in” rule.
- Make sure that HVAC air filters are replaced.
- Make sure motors and bearings are lubricated for the air conditioner’s performance.
- Recharge the refrigerant.
- Make sure the condensate drain is clear and free of clogs or blockages.
Other important items to keep in mind when maintaining your air conditioning unit is to have a professional inspect it and make sure that everything looks good. A professional may be able to spot something you may not have previously thought of. These checks should be done annually to make sure your unit is performing most optimally.
Air Conditioning Repair
In San Antonio, Texas when your air conditioning unit goes out, think of Caliente Plumbing, Heating, & Air as the EMT’s for your air conditioning unit. We are here to help with your air conditioning services in San Antonio. When something goes wrong with your unit, you can rest easy knowing we are on the job. You may be wondering what some of the more common reasons to have a professional come and inspect your unit may be. Here are some common problems that would warrant professional help.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- Strange noises or vibrating while the unit is turning on or during operation.
- Warm air exiting the supply registers.
- The unit makes noises like it is on, a humming sound for example, but the unit is not blowing any air.
- The compressor isn’t working even though the fan is running.
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner.
Air Conditioner Replacement
Replacing an air conditioning unit is a big investment, and you should feel comfortable in your decision making. Don’t go and buy the first unit you can find. You should do your research and make sure you are getting exactly what you want and need. Look at your old unit and see what you liked about it, what efficiency do you need, what size and type? There are many questions and answers you will have. Caliente Plumbing, Heating & Air has the best air conditioning services in San Antonio. We can answer any and all questions you may have regarding the replacement of your old unit. Here are some factors to consider when deciding to replace your unit.
- Location. Where are you located? Your local weather will have an impact on your decision.
- Current System. What have you been using for your system and what about it did you like and dislike. Make an educated decision.
- What type of system are you interested in?
Call To Schedule Your Air Conditioning Service
Our team is standing by and ready to assist you with any air conditioning issue you may have. Call us today to make an appointment for the top air conditioning services in the San Antonio, area. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services. We provide friendly services and quick solutions. Call (210) 330-3000 to schedule an appointment.